life in Lolly land

keeping it real, keeping it happy, keeping it honest, keeping it... Lolly

pregnancy due date

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

10 week scan!!

Yes we are now 10 weeks pregnant... somewhere between 10 weeks, 2 days and 10 weeks and 5 days!!! wow!!!
Its amazing... i cant get over the development process of it all..

I have switched to new new obstetrician, and yesterday i called her offices just to find out if they had received my information from Carol (old gynae) they said that they had and then asked if we could move my appointment from Wednesday to today! I got a huge fright and though that matbe God was trying to tell me something (i had just read an article on missed miscarriages and so my paranoia set in)... it clashed with Andrew's baptism, but he moved his baptism ahead an hour! so we took the appointment for 11am.

Before my last scan, I was very nervous that we wouldnt be able to see heartbeat, or that something would be wrong! So this time i was worried that something had happened and J wouldnt be there! (im such an idiot sometimes...) Apparently its normal to worry so i dont feel too bad! Poor Bryan had to put up with my nonsense though!! He does great!!!

We rushed from Andrew's baptism (which was awesome!!) to my appointment.. due to say..the doctor was running late (as most do) so there was no need to rush!!
But hey, got there on time!! B can really drive!!
Met Tania and she is lovely! I am thrilled with her!! We did a brief history and then weighed me...so far i have not picked up weight...!!! I just have a speed bump...
Then it was onto the bed for a quick examination and the the scan!!

It was incredible!! there is definitely only 1 but oh so cute!! we saw the fingers, hands, nose, feet, ears, spine, chin and... we heard the heartbeat!!! it is so strong and so quick!! wow!!! im amazed! had to compose myself so i didnt cry!!

so everyone meet Baby J... J's waving so wave back!!!!


This is J waving, you can see J's nose and chin and his little arm and fingers!!
Isnt that just too cute?




J is 4.01cm!! Big for this stage!! J is the size of an 11 week old fetus!


J is waving hello!!!


Yay!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

okay...i think its time you started looking like and pregnant woman, not to mention acting like one. skinny lauren is soooo last season! and travelling and stuff!?!?!

come on....

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!