life in Lolly land

keeping it real, keeping it happy, keeping it honest, keeping it... Lolly

pregnancy due date

Thursday, October 19, 2006

First Trimester

At nearly half way through my first trimester, I am feeling incerdibly bleesed. I have not been sick or nauseous and am feeling good.
Right now, I am only experiencing a few *not so wonderful* symptoms. (and yet they are wonderful because of what they represent!!)

1) My bbs have, in the last 24 hours, doubled in size. (or so it feels) They are getting very big. Only this afternoon did they start feeling a bit tender and uncomfortable. Now, one is more sore than the other.

2) I have picked up about 3 kgs in the last 5 weeks. I am not eating more than normal. I snack, but on fruit and veg, so am failing to understand the rapid weight gain. Could just be water retention...? But as someone who is not used to picking up weight and weight so quickly, I have not taken this well. I am trying... and Lord willing, this will teach me to relax about weight and my figure.

3) The evening bloat. When i wake up in the morning, I have a tiny little tummy. By the time i crawl into bed at night... I have a *not-so-little* tummy. Its amazing...
But secretly I love it. I am so looking forward to having a preggy tummy!!! :-)

As I mentioned, i am not unhappy about all this, its just different.
B reckons we are having twins. I would love that. Twins are so cute! Maybe we will have more than 2 in there...? Lord willing... its all up to Him.

Looking at the miracle of life and the development of a baby, One cant help but marvel at God's work. He is truly awesome! He has thought it all out. When you hear of all the things that can go wrong in a pregnancy , you wonder how it can go right. And, yet, at the end of the day, these perfectly healthy babies are born, you cant not acknowledge God's hand in it.

Isaiah 55 :8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God Bless

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one! Will keep an eye on progress .)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!