life in Lolly land

keeping it real, keeping it happy, keeping it honest, keeping it... Lolly

pregnancy due date

Friday, October 27, 2006

Morning Sickness

Thats right, morning (day) sickness has set in this week. Fun, Fun, Fun!

On Tuesday I started to feel nauseous, that subsided when I had a baked potato for lunch, but was back again at about 5pm. Wednesday and Thursday, the bouts of nausea came and went, but they were manageable. (Discovered that I cant eat peanut butter... yuk)
Today was the first time that I was actually sick. Woke up this morning feeling a tad on the wrong side of green but nothing serious. Had breakfats, went to gym, life as normal. After gym I had some fruit juice!!! Then it was all over. I started feeling really green and less that 30 mins later, I was sick! (gory details I know)
But I was only sick once and then have been slightly nauseous for the rest of the day.
So I am still feeling pretty blessed, thinking I am getting off lightly!

My tummy is bloated! I swear I look pregnant. An old friend says that its all in my head, maybe. But then why can Bryan see it? I think she was just being polite!
We have a wedding to go to in December, its going to be preggy clothes for me at the rate that my tummy is going. My mom reckons that I will normalise still and not have a HUGE tummy.

Our first scan is next Thursday! Woohoo!!! I am so excited. We will be just over 7 weeks, so we should be able to see and hopefully hear the heartbeat!!

1 exam left to go!!! so pleanty to celebrate!!!
God is Good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!