life in Lolly land

keeping it real, keeping it happy, keeping it honest, keeping it... Lolly

pregnancy due date

Thursday, November 09, 2006

WOW!!! We are 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I am so excited, I could pop!

This week has been an interesting one. Bryan and I have had a few tiffs but are all good now! I blame my hormones. I have been so sensitive and get worked up very easily, so it doesn't take much to send me into a spin at the moment. That seems to have calmed down now, thank goodness!

For the last 3 days, I have been very bloated. It seems to come and go, but now looks as though it is here to stay for a bit :-) I'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to having a proper preggy tummy. Its all so exciting!

Here is a picture of what baby J looks like now. (its not our baby J, its just a pic)


Aint it just the sweetest thing?

Other than some hayfever, I am doing great!! Am going to see my new obstetrician on 29 November. So should have another scan then and a new pic of Baby J!
My cravings at the moment are fruit!! I want fresh fruit and Veg. Its wonderful to crave that and not choccies!

Am going to have to go get some bigger clothes tomorrow as I am in a clothes crisis!! Not much fits at the moment . I was saying to mom yesterday that I feel fat and frumpy! But I'm not, I'm pregnant!!!

Hope that you are all doing great!!
Remember God loves you and wants to have a relationship with you.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally.

Its about time you put on weight. Honestly, skinny lauren is sooo last season!

Played soccer last night, and its always a concern when the coach tells you to leave the boots and bring running shows. THe interesting part, I actually enjoyed the run! It wasnt far, but still!
However, the same old story returns...my shins (inner calf) are killing me!

Hopefully i can continue exercise and hopefully you continue to grow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!