life in Lolly land

keeping it real, keeping it happy, keeping it honest, keeping it... Lolly

pregnancy due date

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

J's moving!!!

ok...
so this post is about a week late...
Last Wednesday ( 31 Jan) afternoon, was the first time that I felt J kick!! it was amazing! it was just 2 little bumps, but most definitely kicks!
Then the week went by and i didnt feel anymore kicks until...

Saturday!!
After the lifesaving competition, B and I came home and ate some Chuckles (woolworths chocolate covered biscuit balls). Now i know i shouldn't be eating chocolate as it makes me feel nauseous, but they were just so yummy that i couldnt resist!! So i had more than I probably should've!
>>Now just to give you some background about me... I'm like a 4 year old when it comes to sugar and i can sugar-rush with the best of them!! I get quite hyper-active and giggly!!

An hour goes by and we are lying down upstairs when i start feeling a bump... bump... bump. It was so cute!! When they started to get stronger, I had B put his hand on my tummy and he could feel them too!! It was stunning!! 1 of the kicks was really hard and i actually got a fright!! B only got to feel 2 kicks but im guessing that that was just the start of things to come.

Since then, i have felt J more consistently! its the best feeling! This morning J woke up just after I did and was kicking up a storm! I made B jump back into bed to feel it, and this time he probably 5 or 6 good strong kicks!
I love it!! It just makes me giggle!

Its mind-boggling to think that God created us women, with the capability of carrying another little person inside of ourselves. He knew what He was doing alright!
To think that He made us, not man, capable of carrying out the greatest miracle of all! We are His vessels to use to further His creation and He uses us to add numbers to His kingdom for His ultimate glory!

To those who say God doesnt exist... i think that you are bluffing yourselves out of the greatest gift of all!!
Eternal life with a God who loves you more than anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!